Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

Happy Easter everyone!!! On Eater morning i woke and the Easter Bunny was here and left a basket!! it had fun thing but my favorite were the bubbles, i took Gracie out to play with them and she didn't really care for them she just wanted inside. Then we went to Easter brunch and it was D-E-L-I-C-I-U-S!!!! and super fun it was way nice outside also!! hope everyone had a great Easter!



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Bailey I didn't even know you had a blog. I'm so out of the loop. You did a great job!! I don't even know how to do the slide show. You need to come down and show me. Hannah will be so excited when I tell her you have a blog. Good luck on your "We The People" presentation!!!!

    ReplyDelete