skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
THE DANCING DOODLE
Monday, August 24, 2009
cross crountry
last thurs. i started cross crountry. its fun but lots of work in the heat! our first meat is next thurs. i hope i do good!!:)
1 comment:
Anonymous
August 28, 2009 at 6:11 PM
Good Luck Bay! I love you! I will be cheering for you down here! Text me and let me know how you do!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
THE DANCING DOODLE
my name is bailey:) right now i love soccer and basketball! my family and friends complete my life andalways make me laugh and smile:)!!!
View my complete profile
http://vhsrunner.blogspot.com
http://hannah-thegymnast.blogspot.com
http://insidethedoodledome.blogspot.com
http://thefiredancer.blogspot.com
http://teamgootch.blogspot.com
http://thetrustyblog.blogspot.com
Blog Archive
►
2010
(11)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(14)
►
September
(3)
▼
August
(2)
cross crountry
no more summer!!
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
Good Luck Bay! I love you! I will be cheering for you down here! Text me and let me know how you do!
ReplyDelete